Facebook has become an important part of our lives. It allows us to stay connected with friends and family, share photos and videos, and even earn money by selling products through its platform. But there’s also another way to use Facebook that many people aren’t aware of – posting comments. In this article, we will show you how to post a comment in red color on your Facebook.
Post a Comment in Red Color on Facebook
If you want to add a comment in red color to your Facebook page, then follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook account.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down until you see “Comments” under “General Settings”.
- Now click on “Edit Options”.
- Select “Red” as the color option.
- Finally, click on “Save Changes”.
- You should now be able to see comments in red color on your profile.
Video Guide on Commenting in Red Color on Facebook