“Training Specialists, want IT problems to be fixed - for everyone. At ServNet, we're doing just that, searching for solutions and never giving up. That is the passion that unites all of us... we call it Obsessive Support. If you feel it, too, then it's high time we had a chance to talk about a career at ServNet.”Felix Yanko | President
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for the requirements, design, construction, integration, testing, verification, and maintenance of the organizations website.
- Successful completion of Serv365 Web Developer Certification at ServNet University
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion